From: "Andrew D. Clark" <andrew.clark@××××.edu>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Configuration Request
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 19:22:44
Time to show off my hardware :)

ftp.ucsb.edu is a FreeBSD 4.8 box, 512MB RAM, 733mhz PIII with a
100Mb/fdx connection.  Storage for the ftp stuff is a JetStor III IDE
box.  8 80GB IDE drives in a RAID 5 with a U160 connection back to the
host.  I'm planning on adding another 1GB of RAM in the very near
future and about 1.5TB more disk in the not so near future (stealing a
12 bay Jetstor III IDE RAID with 100GB disks off another box I plan to
kill fairly soon)
In November, the ftp server pushed 1317GB of Gentoo, 1593GB total for
all the content on the box.

--
Andrew Clark
Campus Network Programmer

--On Wednesday, December 01, 2004 10:34:17 AM -0600 "Brath, Shane"