From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-mirrors@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mirrors] Fwd: sync failures
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:51:15
1 On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 02:47:33PM +0200 or thereabouts, Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:
2 > What do the root servers have installed? I think there is a protocol
3 > change problem here...
4
5 gentoo1 root # rsync --version
6 rsync version 2.6.0 protocol version 27
7 Copyright (C) 1996-2004 by Andrew Tridgell and others
8 <http://rsync.samba.org/>
9 Capabilities: 64-bit files, socketpairs, hard links, symlinks, batchfiles,
10 IPv6, 64-bit system inums, 64-bit internal inums
11
12 rsync comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you
13 are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions. See the GNU
14 General Public Licence for details.
15
16 That hasn't changed in the last several months to my knowledge.
17
18 --kurt