From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee nominations
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:11:26
Alec Warner wrote: [Sun Jan 27 2008, 01:31:25PM CST]
> Being as it's already January 27th: > > Nominations start Jan 30th through Feb 12th, > Elections Feb 13th through 27th, new Trustees in march ;) > > Grant, we are looking at you to hand reigns of elections over to the > officials, currently Rane and jmbsvicetto. Fox2mike I believe is also > participating but is on vacation untli Feb 4. > > Can we get an agreement on these days so we can get the nominations > going (officially)?
Works for me. Now I just have to compile a list of current members who are no longer devs. The election officials need to check with infra to see if the votify/countify scripts are still available somewhere. Also, it would be useful to know if the previous election data that used to be in ~agriffis/elections is still around somewhere. (I'll check with Aron myself, to see what he has.) -g2boojum- -- Grant Goodyear Gentoo Developer g2boojum@g.o http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76