From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] List of items to be addressed by audit
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:33:06
On 2011.03.31 00:11, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 22:43 +0100, Roy Bamford wrote:
[snip]
> > <quote> > > These Bylaws may be altered, amended or repealed by the Board of > > Trustees or by the members, and new Bylaws may be adopted by the > Board > > of Trustees or by the members. > > </quote> > > The paragraph continues with conditions on effectivity of changes. > > I am a member and I am repealing and challenging sections of the > bylaws. > Now what? :) >
[snip]
> > -- > William L. Thomson Jr. > Obsidian-Studios, Inc. > http://www.obsidian-studios.com > > >
William, Having never met you nor spoken with you (verbally) I have no idea how to interpret your smilies properly. It is my duty as a trustee and officer to point out members rights. Your "now what" is spelt out in the bylaws. To paraphrase what it says, now you get about 110 supporters to agree to take action without the trustees and possibly without a meeting. Good luck. -- Regards, Roy Bamford (Neddyseagoon) a member of gentoo-ops forum-mods trustees