From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] I have a Gentoo banner, traking Gentoo's assets
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 23:25:38
1 On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 09:46:17PM +0000, Matthew Summers wrote:
2 > We do track all the major purchases like hardware. We have been
3 > working with infra on this for quite some time. Of course its rather
4 > nice that Robin has joined the board. Since he is infra lead, that
5 > makes it much easier.
6 >
7 > In all honesty, I suspect that there are a few little items, like your
8 > banner, that are floating around. Keeping track of the old stuff may
9 > prove rather difficult. In any case, thanks for letting us know you
10 > have it and being willing to ship it to Mike.
11 The little stuff is the harder bits to track. Here's some of the bugs I
12 know about, mainly the big ticket items. This is not an exhaustive list.
13
14 I've been tracking the infra stuff since I took up a leadership role in
15 Infra. I think there was at least one other replacement disk, plus some
16 RMA shipping of something else for a DOA part, but I can't find those
17 bugs right now.
18
19 Directly managed by Infra:
20 - 2x 1U servers: 170463, 170464
21 - 6x Atom servers: 305341
22 - Replacement RAM for one Atom server: 353004
23 - Replacement disk for Osprey: 245227
24
25 Other bits I'm aware of, mostly development or not specific to (current)
26 infra:
27 126564, 136467, 140962, 158193, 170459, 170461, 211158 255274, 284517,
28 297551, 305639, 343975,
29
30 Banner bugs:
32 (IIRC nightmorph has the present west-coast banner, Gentoo E.V. has the
33 EU banner, and you've said you have the east-coast banner, so that
34 accounts for all of them).
35
36 Other funding bugs:
39 GSoC:
40 284224
41
42 I also don't have anything beyond the barest listing of hardware
43 donations vs. loans from sponsors.
44
45 Hardware donations specifically to the Infra side:
46 - 3x OpenGear serial consoles
47 - 1x OpenGear PDU
50 Robin Hugh Johnson
51 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead
52 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
53 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85