From: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Possible scenario for '07/'08 Trustees
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 06:54:52
1 * Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>:
2 > We're waiting on Kuhn et al to return from OSCON and vacation. They're
3 > supposed to get back to me in "early August", and I'll ping them again
4 > next week. Kuhn, at least, does seem to visit #conservancy fairly
5 > regularly. Meanwhile, I'd prefer to postpone the trustees election
6 > until that gets resolved, too, but that assumes that we can get
7 > something rolling in the next couple of weeks. If not, then I think
8 > elections are only fair.
9
10 What has happened since then? Any news you can disclose?
11
12 Thanks
13 --
14 .: Regards Torsten | :.