From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Section 3.3. Special Meetings
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:40:13
On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 17:35 -0400, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 21:16 +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote: > > > > > I believe we should establish a mailing list for foundation members > > only just to handle this sort of situation. Maybe something like > > foundation@g.o > > Pretty sure this is it :) I thought about mentioning that, but then > that's just creating another list. When this one pretty much exists > already for that purpose. So it's mostly a matter of making sure those > on the member roster are also signed up to the -nfp mailing lists.
Well maybe this is not it, since this list is open to the public to post to. So I guess we would need another, that the public could subscribe to read only. Or view online. But not post to, only foundation members could post to that list. That I am on board for, and some what seems like a must have/do. -- William L. Thomson Jr. amd64/Java/Trustees Gentoo Foundation