From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Trademark License (name/logo usage)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 01:30:59
1 On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Alec Warner <antarus@g.o> wrote:
2 > I am amused that below, you talk about how speculation is probably a bad
3 > idea, but
4 > you continue to speculate here (against your own advice!)
5
6 Fair point. Also, apologies if that email came off a bit more agro
7 than I intended.
8
9 I really would like to just have frank and open discussion around
10 these topics, but I guess my concern is that the legal world sometimes
11 causes issues with frank, open discussion. Look at all debates over
12 discussing patents on lkml and such.
13
14 Rich