From: Chrissy Fullam <musikc@g.o>
To: "'Wulf C. Krueger'" <wk@×××××××××××.de>, 'Ioannis Aslanidis' <aslanidis@×××××.com>
Cc: 'gentoo-nfp' <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>, 'Ned Ludd' <solar@g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-nfp] This is what gentoo has become
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 18:42:50
> On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 20:10 +0200, Wulf C. Krueger wrote: > > On Wednesday, 03. September 2008 18:27:57 Ned Ludd wrote: > > > On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 18:04 +0200, Ioannis Aslanidis wrote: > > > > > But if for a second anybody thinks that somebody can run around and > > > be abusive to others and violate our CoC at will. Then heck yeah. > > > I'd be pleased with them getting off a list/or out of gentoo all > > > together so distro matters can continue. > > > > Does that apply to the person who wrote this, too?
First, please let's let this thread die as it doesn't seem to be going anywhere productive for anyone. Second, if either of you have a complaint to raise about a developer kindly file a bug and we will work the issue. Historically user <-> dev issues are handled by Developer Relations but we're more than willing to work with User Relations on any such matter. Kind regards, Christina Fullam Gentoo Developer Relations Lead | Gentoo Public Relations