From: m h <sesquile@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Tool to add EAPI="prefix"
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 00:08:35
1 Here's an attempt at public consumption....
2
3 There's two files, to run them one will need to export a variable
4 containing the PREFIX (we are using STARGATE_HOME) (see the 9th line
5 of addeapi.py). Also the emegeparts.py file is the dependency
6 generation stuff. I add portage to sys.path at the top and am
7 hardcoding that value...(so one will need to update that).
8
9 Now with both files in the same directory, call something like:
10 python addeapi.py -e eclipse-core
11 which will take the ebuild for eclipse-core from PORTDIR and copy it
12 into an overlay. It will add EAPI="prefix", update EDEST and digest
13 it.
14
15 Send feedback comments my way.
16
17 On that note, we have quite a few java components added to prefix:
18 ant commons-el jakarta-regexp saxpath
19 ant-core commons-fileupload java-config servletapi
20 ant-tasks commons-httpclient javacup struts
21 antlr commons-lang jaxen struts-legacy
22 avalon-logkit commons-launcher jdepend sun-jaf-bin
23 bcel commons-logging jdom sun-jdk
24 bsf commons-modeler jsch sun-jmx
25 bsh commons-net junit xalan
26 commons-beanutils commons-pool jython xerces
27 commons-collections commons-validator jzlib xjavac
28 commons-daemon dom4j libreadline-java xml-commons
29 commons-dbcp gnu-crypto log4j xml-commons-external
30 commons-digester jakarta-oro rhino xml-commons-resolver
31
32 Where can we put these?
33
34 -matt