From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] About your bugzilla reports
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:29:56
Because I also use this mailing list to inform all developers that are
watching this list that I wrote to the respective user.  This is
theoretically speaking easier than including them all in the CC of the
mail.  Besides that, this is not secret or something IMHO.

-- Fabian Groffen Gentoo for Mac OS X -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list