From: "M. Steffan Noé" <ms.noe@×××.de>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] Gentoo-performance forum?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:36:23
1 Am Samstag, 9. Oktober 2004 20:03 schrieb Roman Gaufman:
2 > I think it would be a good idea to have a gentoo-performance forum
3 > section, so performance related threads wont have to go to "Other
4 > Things Gentoo". Your thoughts?
5
6 This is a very good idea. It is a good place to post some of the very
7 performance raising things like nptl and other things like that.
8
9 I found some hints about it in the forum a few days ago. It was more something
10 like random that i found it. I searced for something else.
11
12 When there is a place for enhancing performance finding something like that
13 would be much easier, i think. So I am looking forward to see that new
14 section in the Gentoo - forum.
15
16 Steffan Noé
19 gentoo-performance@g.o mailing list