From: Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] [g-cpan] to clean or noclean
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 13:03:48
Le dimanche 15 mai 2005 à 08:26 -0400, Michael Cummings a écrit :

> There are arguments for both sides of this one, and I'm completely open. > Granted, might help if I looked at what it was we were cleaning to see if > there was anything we could trim out of the routine anyway. Thoughts?
Well, maybe it's not for now as we're feature freezed, but what about different default behaviour according to which action is requested ? for example, after searching we keep the stuff, while after installing/upgrading we delete it ? of course, later, we can override both by setting default behaviour in an external config file.. :) (not very compatible with feature freeze too ;p) -- cab -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list