From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI cheat sheet (for review)
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:17:53
Hi,

Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>:
[margin size]
> > I will run some tests what looks best, and will present sample > > pages here... > > Sounds good.
Attached is a PDF file with always two pages of one layout type. A margin note label is found in every example. Number of pages for the whole PMS in the following order: 113 (best from a typographical point of view, although not suited for technical texts in my opinion) 80 (better and enough room for the margin note) 75 72 70 (current layout) V-Li -- Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>

PMS-sample-pages.pdf application/pdf