From: Jacob Godserv <jacobgodserv@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI 4
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 23:08:59
On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 17:24, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
> How should we proceed now? Should we move the two excluded features > off to a branch (like eapi-5), and keep only EAPI 4 things in master?
Just a PMS idler, but my uneducated opinion (in case you wanted one ;) would be to keep EAPI 5 in master and branch for EAPI 4. --     Jacob     "For then there will be great distress, unequaled     from the beginning of the world until now — and never     to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut     short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the     elect those days will be shortened."     Are you ready?