From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pms] Re: Cherry-picked eapi-5 branch
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 06:41:01
1 >>>>> On Tue, 11 Sep 2012, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2
3 > I've cherry-picked the features from the eapi-5 branch that have been
4 > accepted for EAPI 5 in today's council meeting.
5
6 Pushed to master.
7
8 The original plan was to completely delete the eapi-5 branch, but I
9 see references to its commits in Bugzilla and also in Portage's commit
10 messsages. For the time being, I've tagged its tip as archive/eapi-5,
11 so that the commits won't be lost. Any better suggestions what to do
12 about it?
13
14 Ulrich