From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pms] Re: Cherry-picked eapi-5 branch
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 07:08:40
1 >>>>> On Fri, 14 Sep 2012, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2
3 > The original plan was to completely delete the eapi-5 branch, but
4 > I see references to its commits in Bugzilla and also in Portage's
5 > commit messsages. For the time being, I've tagged its tip as
6 > archive/eapi-5, so that the commits won't be lost.
7
8 Looks like this causes confusion, so I'm going to delete the tag
9 on Tuesday. References in Bugzilla have been updated.
10
11 Ulrich