From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI cheat sheet (for review)
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 00:12:30
Hi,

Established: http://www.ctan.org/get/macros/latex/required/tools/xr.pdf Experimental but maybe more sophisticated: http://www.ctan.org/get/macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek/zref.pdf I will test it on my tree...you will get newer patches next week probably.
Please elaborate. V-Li -- Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>