From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-pms@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pms] EAPI cheat sheet (for review)
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 00:12:30
1 Hi,
2
3 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>:
4 > On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 18:05:08 +0200
5 > Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
6 > > attached are two patches that will a) add the cheat sheet to the PMS
7 > > repository b) integrate it into the PMS document.
8 > > b happens by merging the two PDFs together
9 > > This is not yet intended for inclusion but a request for review
10 > > from your side.
11 >
12 > Hrm, something I've been wondering here... Is there a way to do it as
13 > two separate PDFs, but have \refs work? So you'd be able to \ref the
14 > relevant parts of PMS from the cheatsheet...
15
16 Established: http://www.ctan.org/get/macros/latex/required/tools/xr.pdf
17 Experimental but maybe more sophisticated:
18 http://www.ctan.org/get/macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek/zref.pdf
19
20 I will test it on my tree...you will get newer patches next week
21 probably.
22
23 > And if there is, it's probably best if we stop reffing PMS features by
24 > table and introduce a whole load of labels for the most appropriate
25 > paragraph instead. And if we do that, can we do fancy named paragraphs
26 > like the C++ standard does?
27
28 Please elaborate.
29
30 V-Li
33 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
34 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
35
36 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>