From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] Re: 2.1-rc3-r5 extraneous but (I think) harmless message?
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 02:25:14
1 Alec Warner <antarus@g.o> posted 4480D60F.8050901@g.o,
2 excerpted below, on Fri, 02 Jun 2006 20:21:35 -0400:
3
4 > Looking at the code I'd guess you'd never noticed, I don't see any
5 > commits in treewalk lately, it should occur for all packages.
6
7 Thanks. At least if one considers it a bug, it's an old one, and as I
8 said, appears harmless other than the misleading display. Therefore,
9 better to let sleeping dogs sleep, for 2.1 anyway.
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
19 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list