From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-portage-dev] Re: Re: 2.1 release candidate soon?
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 16:15:46
1 Philipp Riegger posted
2 <2698BF09-27F7-4F0F-A2F7-8CAE9E85A107@××××××××××××.de>, excerpted below,
3 on Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:12:09 +0200:
4
5 > But i really think this is not about helping but about confusion. If i
6 > post my emerge --info you don't know if i really use confcache even if i
7 > have FEATURES="confcache", because emerge --info does not say if i have
8 > emerged confcache and, if i have emerged it, which version it is. I think
9 > this should also be listed in emerge --info.
10
11 Very good point.
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
17 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
21 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list