From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] Add a couple new warnings to QA check
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:47:27
1 On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:24:56 +0200
2 Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Mike Frysinger kirjoitti:
5 > > On Monday 19 March 2007, Kevin F. Quinn wrote:
6 > >> To this end it would also be useful if the QA notices were _all_
7 > >> sent to the elog report; the "Files were installed with user/group
8 > >> portage" one is, but I don't think any of the others are.
9 > >
10 > > add "qa" to your elog classes and any messages that still arent
11 > > sent arent properly using the eqawarn func and should be trivial to
12 > > fix -mike
13 >
14 > Is eqawarn something we can use in eclasses? We have quite a few QA
15 > checks in the java eclasses that could potentially make use of this
16 > function. If it's not part of the public API we can of course just if
17 > it exists and fall back to echo.
18
19 Well, it only exists in >=portage-2.1.2 IIRC, so it comes down to how
20 compatible you want your eclasses to be.
21
22 Marius
27 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
28 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.