From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-portage-dev] should we add userpriv and usersandox to make.globals FEATURES?
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:41:17
1 On Monday 10 April 2006 08:08, Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 02:24 -0700, Zac Medico wrote:
3 > > What do people think about adding userpriv and usersandox to make.globals
4 > > FEATURES? I've been using these for a long time and haven't had any
5 > > trouble with them. Are there any arguments against making them default?
6 >
7 > This is would qualify as core change. Please post this on the -dev ml.
8
9 agreed, this is the inappropriate forum for such a change
10 -mike
11 --
12 gentoo-portage-dev@g.o mailing list