From: DaRonin <daronin@××××.COM>
To: Mark Guertin <gerk@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] xfree-4.2.99.4 + xfree-drm-4.2.99.4 == working DRI
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:18:24
1 I am curious what relation if any this xfree-drm module have to DRI-CVS
2 tree?
3
4 That is what I am currently using. And even though they are about
5 finished working out all the bugs out of radeon support, the speed still
6 leaves a lot to be desired for. I get about 425FPS on my Radeon 9000. And
7 when I run with my 23" HD Cinema display, I can virtualy see the refresh
8 with DRI loaded.
9
10 Would xfree-drm give me any better performance? How stable is the
11 radeon implementation?
12
13 daRonin
14