From: Kain <kain@××××.org>
To: gentooppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-dev] default /etc/syctl.conf and keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:45:02
1 On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 08:34:56AM -0700, Kevyn Shortell wrote:
2 > That or tell people to stop compiling in "CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES"
3 >
4 > Personally, I'm for the stop compiling in support for something your box doesn't
5 > have =)
6 I would have to agree with Mr. Trance on this one. Gentoo-ppc standard kernels don't use CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES, and unless you have a REALLY old kbdutils/consoletools, I can't think of a reason to use this feature any longer.
7 --
8 Many nice things suck.
9 **
10 Penguin Sympathizer