From: Mark Guertin <guertin@××××××××××××××.com>
To: DaRonin <daronin@××××.COM>
Cc: gentoo-ppc-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-dev] portage and binary packages
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 16:09:57
1 I used to run n rsync server with all my pkgs on it. It cron'ed
2 nightly to rsync pkgs and to also do an with them. A little redundant
3 data wise, but it should work. You might be able to do this for just
4 updates, have a public pkg folder to push just new updates, and rm them
5 on the local boxen after the update if space is a concern.
6
7 Mark
8