From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Building new kernel - a few questions
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:14:53
Bummer that you lost it. I filed a bug on it in the Alsa-Devel Mantis system over the weekend. If you can spend a minute and add your inputs that would be cool. Here's the link: https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=3911 If you think this is a Gentoo specific issue please let me know. If I never start Alsa then I have no problem rebooting and since the init script seems to have been written by Gentoo folks maybe it's not an Alsa issue? I wish you hadn't lost that fix! :-) BTW - completely repeatable. I rebuilt the machine from scratch over the weekend and got exactly the same results. Cheers, Mark -- gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o mailing list