From: Vincent Bernat <bernat@××××.fr>
To: Armando Di Cianno <armando@××××××××.com>
Cc: Chris Gehlker <chris@×××××××××××××.biz>, gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Can't boot iBook 2 from G3 grp livecd
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:47:53
1 OoO Vers la fin de l'après-midi du mercredi 22 octobre 2003, vers
2 16:22, Armando Di Cianno <armando@××××××××.com> disait:
3
4 > I believe this is the 10.2.8 update issue that has been discussed
5 > heavily in the forums. You updated to Mac OS X 10.2.8, right?
6 > Basically, you need to recompile your kernel with newer sources. To
7 > actually boot, you need to newest small cd iso released this week (or
8 > late last week, i think) (although for me PB G4 800Mhz revIII the
9 > 1.4_rc5 iso worked, if you have that lying around).
10
11 Or you may just disable cpufreq stuff. However, I don't know if this
12 is possible by passing an argument to the kernel.
13 --
14 BOFH excuse #156:
15 Zombie processes haunting the computer
18 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list