From: Jacob Smullyan <smulloni@××××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] new powerbook woes
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 02:04:13
1 Sorry -- the problems reported in my earlier post seem to have been
2 largely self-induced bumblings of the "too stupid to live" variety.
3 I've gotten cpufreq, ext3 and apm to work fine with ppc-sources.
4
5 One thing, though -- in the the Gentoo PPC FAQ
6 (http://gentoo.org/doc/en/gentoo-ppc-faq.xml#doc_chap2_sect1) it says
7 that to get /proc/cpufreq to work, you need to *disable* CPU Frequency
8 scaling, and must use the benh sources. This is quite false.
9