From: Kevin van Haaren <kevin@×××××××××.net>
To: Leondios Kratzwald <leondios@×××.at>, gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] PPC 4400 + bootX + gentoo 1.2
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 01:34:16
1 you can try:
2
3 video = ofonly
4
5 If that doesn't work, you might review the powerpc faq-o-matic, this
6 page has some useful info on oldworld video:
7
8 http://lppcfom.sourceforge.net/fom-serve/cache/1043.html
9
10 I know I had debian running on my 7200 not too long ago without too
11 many video issues, but I never ran X on it.
12
13 Kevin
14