From: Daniel Herzog <portage@×××.de>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] logo reuse
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:28:32
Hi Sven,

thanks. well, as i said, i'd like to use the logo done by Aaron Shi,
which can be seen at the top left of the
gentoo.org-redesign-contest-winner-screenshot :) It includes the G-logo,
but also some stuff done my Aaron, e.g. this eternal-symbol instead of
"oo" etc.
I am unsure how this changes the current situation, and wether this
makes your reply incomplete or not?

Mfg,

	Daniel Herzog