From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] [Fwd: Modular X entering ~arch]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:52:30
Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> Regarding the X guides, are you planning on providing a quick update for the > X Configuration Guide at http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/xorg-config.xml when > the time comes (GDPs policy is not to document ~arch'ed stuff)? If not, > we'll see that someone does it before the modular X reaches the stable > grounds.
It'll mostly just need a link near the top to the modular X migration guide and an update that setting VIDEO_CARDS and INPUT_DEVICES can keep all the drivers from getting pulled in (which is pending the portage release this weekend). Once that actually works, I can submit an update. Thanks for the reminder, Donnie