From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] deal w/ VMWare
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 14:19:51
Sven's other email reminded me that I wanted to post this...

VMWare will be donating a license of GSX Server to the Gentoo Linux project
to help us in development.  In return, we'll be writing up a case study on
how we use it, etc. and so on. which VMWare will use and promote on their
web site.

This is actually a great deal for us because we get a fantastic piece of
software for free *and* we get promoted ona web site of a company that
sells almost exclusively to corporate/enterprise environments.

Ulrich -- I think you're still on this list. Would you be interested in
working on the writing piece of this?  VMWare has folks to do the bulk of
the copy writing, but I'd like someone from our group to act as a technical
advisor to make sure we get painted in the best possible light.

--kurt