From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Gentoo handouts
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:55:25
For those not willing to install Scribus and happy with PDF outcomes, the updated ones are still available at the previously mentioned urls: http://dev.gentoo.org/~swift/pr/aboutgentoo-{1,2}.pdf Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Documentation & PR project leader The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>