From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Gentoo handouts
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:55:25
1 On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 02:47:15PM +0100, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Thanks for the many responses! I've updated the documents with few of the
3 > comments (those that I could adjust immediately without thinking). I haven't
4 > changed the location of the images in the second one, but I did put out both
5 > scribus source code files in CVS.
6
7 For those not willing to install Scribus and happy with PDF outcomes, the
8 updated ones are still available at the previously mentioned urls:
9 http://dev.gentoo.org/~swift/pr/aboutgentoo-{1,2}.pdf
10
11 Wkr,
12 Sven Vermeulen