From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Mentoring
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:04:17
1 El 09/12/12 17:06, Sebastian Pipping escribió:
2 > Hello Haydania-Capri,
5 > On 06.12.2012 03:09, Haydania-Capri Hummel wrote:
6 >> Hi;
7 >>
8 >> I've very interested in become a member of the public relations team and
9 >> was wondering if anyone would be willing to mentor me in regards to
10 >> becoming a developer as so that I can join the team.
11 > thanks for your interest. What you would like to be working on?
12 >
13 > I am not sure if working for the PR team requires to be/become a Gentoo
14 > developer. If it does, you would need to go through the usual
15 > recruiting process. Are you familiar with writing ebuilds?
16 Sebastian, for PR I think passing the staffer tests should be enough, as
17 a staffer you can do the same as a developer (except modifying the
18 portage tree) and passing the tests requires less time.