From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Mentoring
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 18:05:36
1 Hello Haydania-Capri,
4 On 06.12.2012 03:09, Haydania-Capri Hummel wrote:
5 > Hi;
6 >
7 > I've very interested in become a member of the public relations team and
8 > was wondering if anyone would be willing to mentor me in regards to
9 > becoming a developer as so that I can join the team.
10
11 thanks for your interest. What you would like to be working on?
12
13 I am not sure if working for the PR team requires to be/become a Gentoo
14 developer. If it does, you would need to go through the usual
15 recruiting process. Are you familiar with writing ebuilds?
16
17 Best,
21 Sebastian