From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Questioning/Interviewing council nominees
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:10:51
1 >>>>> On Mon, 17 Jun 2013, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > Why not do it this way: We set up one thread (easily filtered for
4 > those who wish to do so) with the Subject "Questions for
5 > Candidates." Anybody who cares can pose a question with context if
6 > you must (questions preferred over speeches). Then let candidates
7 > just edit their manifestos addressing whatever questions they care
8 > to answer. If somebody has a neurotic need to keep their personal
9 > version of the score by all means post a table somewhere and
10 > announce it once, but we don't need a running commentary - this
11 > isn't politico.
12
13 This won't work, because not all candidates will have a manifesto.
14
15 Ulrich