From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council: Policy for Systemd units
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:41:42
1 On 12 June 2013 22:52, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2 > What all of this really amounts to is a bunch of people who don't want
3 > to work together trying to legally apply the rules to accomplish their
4 > personal goals, whatever they may be.
5
6 "Do what I say, or I will take over your package and do it anyway" is
7 a really funny way of working together...
8
9 In most places I know this would be called bullying. I don't want to
10 spend my free time on a project that condones that kind of behaviour.
13 Cheers,
14
15 Ben | yngwin
16 Gentoo developer