From: Johannes Huber <johu@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Klondike's Manifesto was (was: Council nominations)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 23:28:37
1 Am Samstag, 29. Juni 2013, 12:41:11 schrieb Matt Turner:
2 > On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 6:51 AM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
3 > (klondike) <klondike@g.o> wrote:
6 > To save time for others: A twenty-three thousand two hundred and
7 > fifty-nine manifesto consisting of the entirety of a Wikipedia article
8 > (and all its citations!). Thirty-one lines actually written by the
9 > author, including whitespace and signature.
10 >
11 > If you think this is appropriate as a manifesto (and actually expect
12 > people to read the whole thing, as you said on IRC) you're sorely
13 > mistaken.
16 > You probably may think that I may be a weak candidate but that's untrue,
17 > the fact I'm a staffer doesn't means I have no knowledge of how Gentoo
18 > development works and even less that I have no knowledge of technical
19 > stuff at all. I'm a Computer Engineer with quite a deep understanding on
20 > fields like language programming and computer architecture which I think
21 > Gentoo can benefit from.
22
23 First lesson as computer engineer do not duplicate code. So conclusion we can
24 not benefit from him.
25
26 Easy peasy.
29 Johannes Huber (johu)