From: "Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn" <chithanh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Klondike's Manifesto was
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 23:57:31
1 Johannes Huber schrieb:
2 >> You probably may think that I may be a weak candidate but that's untrue,
3 >> the fact I'm a staffer doesn't means I have no knowledge of how Gentoo
4 >> development works and even less that I have no knowledge of technical
5 >> stuff at all. I'm a Computer Engineer with quite a deep understanding on
6 >> fields like language programming and computer architecture which I think
7 >> Gentoo can benefit from.
8 >
9 > First lesson as computer engineer do not duplicate code. So conclusion we can
10 > not benefit from him.
11
12 That conclusion might be a bit too harsh. When you are new you have to figure
13 out how things work.
14 I would rather thank klondike for volunteering to spend his time on the
15 council, despite that strange Manifesto. The voting ballots will show whether
16 the developer community thinks that he is ready.
19 Best regards,
20 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn