From: "Rick \\\"Zero_Chaos\\\" Farina" <zerochaos@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Questioning/Interviewing council nominees
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 17:30:17
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 On 06/17/2013 01:21 PM, hasufell wrote:
5 > I think it is appropriate to ask the nominees a few questions about
6 > themselves and their opinions specifically, on top of the regular
7 > manifesto.
8 >
9 > Please keep the answers short. It's not meant as a regular discussion
10 > (you know what an interview is...).
13 With respect, I don't think this is an appropriate line of questioning
14 for this list. If you personally want to know about my personal skills
15 and knowledge I will personally share that with you.
16
17 On the other hand, if you want to ask all of the nominees the same
18 series of questions so we can see where people stand on issues that you
19 feel are important I feel that would be a benefit to this list.
20
21 Why don't you want to hear my opinion on making it easier for people to
22 contribute to PMS? I have an opinion on this too...
23
24 Thanks,
25 Zero
26 >
27 > @Rick Farina
28 > * What skills and knowledge do you have that can benefit the council
29 > in their decision making?
33 > @Mike Gilbert
34 > * Why should I vote for you, if you do not have any great plans?
35 > * What is your opinion on the current situation, e.g. the threads
36 > about developers leaving. Does that not demand having plans?
40 > @Ulrich Mueller
41 > * Will you make it easier for people to contribute to PMS? Currently
42 > people rather try to avoid any issues that are connected with PMS changes.