From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Questioning/Interviewing council nominees
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 18:17:04
1 On 06/17/13 18:31:53, Rick "Zero_Chaos" Farina wrote:
2 [snip]
3 > With respect, I don't think this is an appropriate line of
4 > questioning
5 > for this list. If you personally want to know about my personal
6 > skills
7 > and knowledge I will personally share that with you.[snip]
8
9 [snip]
10
11 This is the correct list for "the hustings".
12 Candidates need not answer any questions and can feel free to answer
13 questions directed to other candidates too. They may also set out
14 their stall as they see fit in their manifesto(s).
15
16 Its all about the candidates working to be elected.
17
18 For the avoidaance of doubt, I write as an individual voter, not on
19 behalf of the election offcials, of which I am also one.
22 Regards,
23
24 Roy Bamford
25 (Neddyseagoon) an member of