From: Rich Freeman <rich@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] GLEP 63 - was Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-03-11
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 02:18:56
1 On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 7:53 PM, Andreas K. Huettel
2 <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
3 > To be honest, I find the idea a bit silly to now strip out the instructions.
4 > After all, from the text it should be clear what is requirement and what is
5 > additional information.
6
7 Sure, and we can discuss which approach we want to take tomorrow.
8
9 To be clear, my intent wasn't to disparage what was written so much as
10 to suggest that we need a bit more before we ask all devs to comply.
11 I don't disapprove of anything in the original GLEP - I just don't
12 want to see it enforced until we're done with the implementation
13 details. Again, we can potentially use the accepted vs final status
14 as described in GLEP 1 to communicate this.
15
16 Rich