From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council Elections Results for term 2012/2013
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 00:04:25
1 On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 08:07:32PM +0200, Fabian Groffen wrote:
2 > To get the ball running here, I propose to the new council members the
3 > following:
4 >
5 > Lets meet on IRC #gentoo-council at tue 17 or 24 of July, 2000 UTC for
6 > an initial setup meeting.
7 >
8 > The initial agenda would be:
9 > - vote for holding meetings every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 2000 UTC
10 > (or 1900 UTC depending on daylight savings)
11
12 DST doesn't affect UTC times, so I don't know what you mean here
13 about the meeting time which you gave in UTC depending on DST.
14
15 > Please send your availability for both the 17th and 24th, so we can
16 > hopefully find a date that we're all available.
17 > To start, I'm available both Tuesdays.
18
19 I am also available both Tuesdays and July 31 as well.
20
21 If we use july 31 though, the next meeting will be very tight if we move
22 back to the second Tuesday.
23
24 William