From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: "Wulf C. Krueger" <philantrop@g.o>, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] A proposal to get out of this mess
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:49:07
Wulf C. Krueger wrote:
> SNIP >> Sure, all is fine in the land of Gentoo - problems are for people that >> have nothing better to do :( > > Name those problem, please. I'll gladly try to address them if I can. >
Herein lies the problem. It seems us users see the problems. I subscribe to -dev. I have talked to some devs and former devs about some things that go on. It seems the only people that see it are the users and some former devs. Maybe that is what the problem is. Sort of reminds me of a pair of glasses. They are so close you can't see them but everyone else sees them plain as day. Dale :-) :-) -- gentoo-project@l.g.o mailing list