From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: hasufell@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] March 2014 QA team meeting
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 19:50:12
1 On Mon, 07 Apr 2014 19:25:06 +0000
2 hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Chris Reffett:
7 > > On March 28, 2014 5:18:57 PM EDT, hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
8 > > wrote:
9 > >> Chris Reffett:
10 > >>> All,
11 > >>> The monthly QA team meeting will be this coming Wednesday, March
12 > >>> 19,
13 > >> at
14 > >>> 1900 UTC in #gentoo-qa. The current agenda can be found at
15 > >>>
16 > >> https://wiki.gentoo.org/index.php?title=Project:Quality_Assurance/Meeting_Agenda.
17 > >>> If you have a topic you want added, please reply to this email or
18 > >> poke
19 > >>> us in #gentoo-qa. As always, all are welcome to attend the
20 > >>> meeting.
21 > >>>
22 > >>> Chris Reffett
23 > >>> Gentoo QA Lead
24 > >>>
25 > >>
26 > >> I don't see the meeting summary yet.
27 > >
28 > > I haven't posted one yet due to lack of time and being out of town.
29 > > One of the other team members can post it, or I can handle it this
30 > > coming week.
31 > >
32 > > Chris Reffett
35 > ping
36
37 Note that the 19 March meeting was rescheduled to 26 March. The past
38 week has been a bit busy, thus I expect we'll have it up this week. If
39 not, there is already an agenda item to ensure it at the next meeting.
42 With kind regards,
43
44 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
45 Gentoo Developer
46
47 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
48 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
49 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D