From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] March 2014 QA team meeting
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 19:25:20
1 Chris Reffett:
4 > On March 28, 2014 5:18:57 PM EDT, hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
5 >> Chris Reffett:
6 >>> All,
7 >>> The monthly QA team meeting will be this coming Wednesday, March 19,
8 >> at
9 >>> 1900 UTC in #gentoo-qa. The current agenda can be found at
10 >>>
11 >> https://wiki.gentoo.org/index.php?title=Project:Quality_Assurance/Meeting_Agenda.
12 >>> If you have a topic you want added, please reply to this email or
13 >> poke
14 >>> us in #gentoo-qa. As always, all are welcome to attend the meeting.
15 >>>
16 >>> Chris Reffett
17 >>> Gentoo QA Lead
18 >>>
19 >>
20 >> I don't see the meeting summary yet.
21 >
22 > I haven't posted one yet due to lack of time and being out of town. One of the other team members can post it, or I can handle it this coming week.
23 >
24 > Chris Reffett
28 ping