From: Chris Reffett <creffett@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] March 2014 QA team meeting
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 03:20:15
1 On March 28, 2014 5:18:57 PM EDT, hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
2 >Chris Reffett:
3 >> All,
4 >> The monthly QA team meeting will be this coming Wednesday, March 19,
5 >at
6 >> 1900 UTC in #gentoo-qa. The current agenda can be found at
7 >>
8 >https://wiki.gentoo.org/index.php?title=Project:Quality_Assurance/Meeting_Agenda.
9 >> If you have a topic you want added, please reply to this email or
10 >poke
11 >> us in #gentoo-qa. As always, all are welcome to attend the meeting.
12 >>
13 >> Chris Reffett
14 >> Gentoo QA Lead
17 >I don't see the meeting summary yet.
18
19 I haven't posted one yet due to lack of time and being out of town. One of the other team members can post it, or I can handle it this coming week.
20
21 Chris Reffett