From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo: growing pains & the future.
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 13:46:34
1 On 06/18/2013 09:15 AM, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
24
25 I was going to caution against this too. I've had similar experiences
26 on college committees where faculty invited students to participate.
27 They really didn't understand the issues and wasted our time with
28 non-sequitors. It was probably equally frustrating to them because they
29 tried but could not contribute. I understand that some contributors are
30 more active than some devs, but how would the process differentiate?
33 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
34 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
35 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
36 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
37 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA