From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: Dominik Riva <slalomsk8er@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] A proposal to get out of this mess
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:06:19
Dominik Riva wrote:
> If you have a better idea for a forum to post this in, I am all ears. > > Regards, Dominik Riva >
Depends what you want to see. If you want to see your thread locked and no developers answering then post it on the forum, if you want to be told you're stupid and to post it somewhere else then post to gentoo-dev. You're a bit out of luck because most developers (not all) only tend to read their own herd/package/arch lists, -core and sometimes -dev, not for any reason but they want to develop and not get mixed up in this type of mess, that is why Gentoo has the trustees/council/devrel - to deal with this. -- gentoo-project@l.g.o mailing list