From: Tony Vroon <chainsaw@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: hasufell@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Questions for Candidates (was: Questioning/Interviewing council nominees)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:13:55
1 On Tue, 2013-06-25 at 09:11 +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > That said, I don't know what the Council could or should do. Should
3 > the Council be responsible for reading discussions and grabbing
4 > whether there was a consensus or not? Or making one in the name of the
5 > whole community?
6
7 That is not the council's role, at least not as it is defined right now.
8 If more than a vocal minority of developers support a change of
9 direction I would like to hear about it.
10 Obviously I would have liked to have heard about this when I could still
11 action it... but better late than never...
12
13 Regards,
14 Tony V.
15
16 P.S. With all this eleventh hour direction-changing I'll submit my
17 manifesto at the eleventh hour. Out of sheer necessity really.